So you’ve had you own business for a little while now and have been exploring the idea of hiring a brand designer, but unsure if your business is ready.
Maybe you’re saying to yourself, “I mean I can just do it myself in Canva, I know what kind of colors and fonts I like” or “I don’t know if my brand is big enough to invest my money in this yet”.
Trust me many businesses are sitting around thinking the same thing. Think of it this way (and it might be a little harsh), if you’re scared to invest in yourself and have confidence in you and your business, what makes you think that others will want to invest in you when they have other options who have taken the risk and position themselves as the expert. There is much more to a brand than a pretty logo and some colors.
You should hire a brand designer if you’re ready to:
- Be able to raise your prices
- Gain clarity by taking a step back and evaluating your business as a whole
- Post consistent content that has a clear plan and strategy behind each post
- Know exactly who you’re targeting and how to best reach them
- Feel like you personality shines in each design and piece of content you share with the world
- Have people be able to identify your brand without including a logo on every item
- Stand out from the others in your field by positioning yourself as the go to expert
- Have everything you do support your business goals and values
If you’re ready to believe in your brand, have all the strategic tools you need to grow, and stand out from others offering similar services, brand design is the perfect next step for you!
Check out the Frinklys Branding Packages and prepare for a brand that feels like an extension of you!